Monday 24 July 1922
It was Monday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
The Woman from Nowhere, directed by Louis Delluc, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1922.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 July 1922!
Which were the important events of 24 July 1922 ?
- Utah - Pioneer Day (1847)
- St. Ruffin
- St. Wulfhad
- St. David
- St. Romanus, 2nd bishop of Rochester.
- St. Lewine
- St. Kinga/Cunegundes
- St. Francis Solano
- St. Saint Christina the Astonishing
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 9 saints: St. Lupus
- Ancient Latvia - Jekaupa Diena held
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Leo
- Vanuatu - Children's Day
- Ecuador - Sim=n Bolfvar Day
- Venezuela - the Libertador (Sim=n Bolfvar Day)
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1922 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- In the Little Red School House - American Quartet
- Teasin' - Vincent Lopez & His Orchestra
- Gee, But I Hate to Go Home Alone - Billy Jones
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?