Sunday 24 July 1932
It was Sunday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include William D and William Ruckelhaus.
Jewel Robbery, directed by William Dieterle, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1932
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1932.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 July 1932!
Which were the important events of 24 July 1932 ?
- Utah - Pioneer Day (1847)
- St. Ruffin
- St. Wulfhad
- St. David
- St. Romanus, 2nd bishop of Rochester.
- St. Lewine
- St. Kinga/Cunegundes
- St. Francis Solano
- St. Saint Christina the Astonishing
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 9 saints: St. Lupus
- Ancient Latvia - Jekaupa Diena held
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Leo
- Vanuatu - Children's Day
- Ecuador - Sim=n Bolfvar Day
- Venezuela - the Libertador (Sim=n Bolfvar Day)
- William D: Ruckelshaus; head of US Environmental Protection Agency.
- William Ruckelhaus: American legal executive and CEO of Browning-Ferris Industries, a solid waste company.
- Kay Whitmore: American chemist, management specialist and CEO of Eastman Kodak, a film producing and processing company, specializing in everything from public retail to business and medical films.
- Gustav Tammann: German astronomer and academic.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?