Tuesday 24 July 1934
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
The Star Packer, directed by R.N. Bradbury, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1934
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1934.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 July 1934!
Which were the important events of 24 July 1934 ?
- Utah - Pioneer Day (1847)
- St. Ruffin
- St. Wulfhad
- St. David
- St. Romanus, 2nd bishop of Rochester.
- St. Lewine
- St. Kinga/Cunegundes
- St. Francis Solano
- St. Saint Christina the Astonishing
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 9 saints: St. Lupus
- Ancient Latvia - Jekaupa Diena held
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Leo
- Vanuatu - Children's Day
- Ecuador - Sim=n Bolfvar Day
- Venezuela - the Libertador (Sim=n Bolfvar Day)
- Sante Kimes: American convicted con artist and murderer.
- P Soosaithasan: Sri Lankan accountant and politician.
- Willie Davis NFL defensive end (Cleveland Browns: Green Bay Packers).
- Jimmy Holiday: US singer (How Can I Forget).
- Thomas Ambler: CEO (Texaco).
- 1st ptarmigan hatched and reared in captivity, Ithaca, New York
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?