Tuesday 24 July 1934
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jimmy Holiday and Thomas Ambler.
The Star Packer, directed by R.N. Bradbury, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1934
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 July 1934!
Which were the important events of 24 July 1934 ?
- Utah - Pioneer Day (1847)
- St. Ruffin
- St. Wulfhad
- St. David
- St. Romanus, 2nd bishop of Rochester.
- St. Lewine
- St. Kinga/Cunegundes
- St. Francis Solano
- St. Saint Christina the Astonishing
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 9 saints: St. Lupus
- Ancient Latvia - Jekaupa Diena held
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Leo
- Vanuatu - Children's Day
- Ecuador - Sim=n Bolfvar Day
- Venezuela - the Libertador (Sim=n Bolfvar Day)
- Jimmy Holiday: US singer (How Can I Forget).
- Thomas Ambler: CEO (Texaco).
- Willie Davis NFL defensive end (Cleveland Browns: Green Bay Packers).
- Sante Kimes: American convicted con artist and murderer.
- P Soosaithasan: Sri Lankan accountant and politician.
- 1st ptarmigan hatched and reared in captivity, Ithaca, New York
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 24 July 1934
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?