Thursday 24 July 1997
It was Thursday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Hannah Renee .
In that special week of July people in US were listening to I'll Be Missing You by Puff Daddy & Faith Evans.
In UK I'll Be Missing You by Puff Daddy & Faith Evans was in the top 5 hits.
Good Burger, directed by Brian Robbins, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1997
while Songs in Ordinary Time by Mary McGarry Morris was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Oz.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing DemonStar or Eberouge.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 July 1997!
Which were the important events of 24 July 1997 ?
- Utah - Pioneer Day (1847)
- St. Ruffin
- St. Wulfhad
- St. David
- St. Romanus, 2nd bishop of Rochester.
- St. Lewine
- St. Kinga/Cunegundes
- St. Francis Solano
- St. Saint Christina the Astonishing
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 9 saints: St. Lupus
- Ancient Latvia - Jekaupa Diena held
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Leo
- Vanuatu - Children's Day
- Ecuador - Sim=n Bolfvar Day
- Venezuela - the Libertador (Sim=n Bolfvar Day)
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1997 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Puff Daddy & Faith Evans - I'll Be Missing You
- Meredith Brooks - Bitch
- The Backstreet Boys - Quit Playing Games (With My Heart)
- Mark Morrison - Return Of The Mack
- Hanson - MMMbop
- Third Eye Blind - Semi-Charmed Life
- Shawn Colvin - Sunny Came Home
- Robyn - Do You Know (What It Takes)
- Bone Thugs N Harmony - Look Into My Eyes
- R. Kelly - Gotham City
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?