Wednesday 24 July 2002
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of July people in US were listening to Hot In Herre by Nelly.
In UK The Logical Song by Scooter was in the top 5 hits.
Signs, directed by M. Night Shyamalan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2002
while The Remnant: On the Brink of Armageddon by Tim LaHaye, Jerry B. Jenkins was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Madness Combat.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Bruce Lee: Quest of the Dragon or DoDonPachi DaiOuJou.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2002.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 July 2002!
Which were the important events of 24 July 2002 ?
- Utah - Pioneer Day (1847)
- St. Ruffin
- St. Wulfhad
- St. David
- St. Romanus, 2nd bishop of Rochester.
- St. Lewine
- St. Kinga/Cunegundes
- St. Francis Solano
- St. Saint Christina the Astonishing
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 9 saints: St. Lupus
- Ancient Latvia - Jekaupa Diena held
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Leo
- Vanuatu - Children's Day
- Ecuador - Sim=n Bolfvar Day
- Venezuela - the Libertador (Sim=n Bolfvar Day)
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 24 July
- Democrat James Traficant is expelled from the United States House of Representatives on a vote of 420 to 1.
- First near-earth object to be given a positive rating on the Palermo Technical Impact Hazard Scale for potential Earth collision is (89959) 2002 NTampsubamp7amp/subamp with a potential impact on February 1, 2019.
- US Congressman James Traficant was expelled from the House of Representatives on a vote of 420 to 1. Traficant had been convicted of ten federal counts of corruption.
- The major Millennium Challenge 2002 war game run by the United States armed forces begins.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 2002 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?