Thursday 24 July 2014
It was Thursday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Barack Obama (Democratic).
while The Silkworm by Robert Galbraith was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Decker.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Banished or Goat Simulator.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2014.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 July 2014!
Which were the important events of 24 July 2014 ?
- Utah - Pioneer Day (1847)
- St. Ruffin
- St. Wulfhad
- St. David
- St. Romanus, 2nd bishop of Rochester.
- St. Lewine
- St. Kinga/Cunegundes
- St. Francis Solano
- St. Saint Christina the Astonishing
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 9 saints: St. Lupus
- Ancient Latvia - Jekaupa Diena held
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Leo
- Vanuatu - Children's Day
- Ecuador - Sim=n Bolfvar Day
- Venezuela - the Libertador (Sim=n Bolfvar Day)
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 24 July
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in July 2014?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?