Thursday 24 June 1915
It was Thursday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Dictator, directed by Oscar Eagle, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1915.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 June 1915!
Which were the important events of 24 June 1915 ?
- Roman Catholic Church - Feast of Saint John the Baptist, patron saint of QuTbec
- Discovery Day in Newfoundland and Labrador (celebrating the 1497 discovery by John Cabot)
- Bannockburn Day in Scotland (see 1314 above)
- Quarter days in England
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Rahmat (Mercy) - First day of the sixth month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- Battle of Carabobo Day in Venezuela (1821)
- FOte nationale du QuTbec, also called St-Jean-Baptiste Day
- Day of Indian in Peru
- Original Midsummer's Eve in Finland and Sweden, although the official holiday is now moved to the nearest Friday
- St. John's Day in Estonia and Sao Joao in Porto
- Festival of San Juan observed in Bolivia and Peru
- American Radio Relay League - Field Day 2006
- Fred Hoyle: British astronomer and science fiction author (d. 2001).
- Charles James Dunn: Japanese Scholar.
- 800 dies as excursion steamer Eastland capsizes in Chicago
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1915 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- The Old Folks at Home (Swanee River) - Alma Gluck
- Homer Rodeheaver - Brighten the Corner Where You Are
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?