Monday 24 June 2013
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Barack Obama (Democratic).
In that special week of June people in US were listening to Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke.
Man of Steel, directed by Zack Snyder, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2013
while Happy, Happy, Happy by Phil Robertson was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Wildest Africa.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Disney Infinity or Eldritch.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 June 2013!
Which were the important events of 24 June 2013 ?
- Roman Catholic Church - Feast of Saint John the Baptist, patron saint of QuTbec
- Discovery Day in Newfoundland and Labrador (celebrating the 1497 discovery by John Cabot)
- Bannockburn Day in Scotland (see 1314 above)
- Quarter days in England
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Rahmat (Mercy) - First day of the sixth month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- Battle of Carabobo Day in Venezuela (1821)
- FOte nationale du QuTbec, also called St-Jean-Baptiste Day
- Day of Indian in Peru
- Original Midsummer's Eve in Finland and Sweden, although the official holiday is now moved to the nearest Friday
- St. John's Day in Estonia and Sao Joao in Porto
- Festival of San Juan observed in Bolivia and Peru
- American Radio Relay League - Field Day 2006
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 24 June
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 2013 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in June 2013?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?