Wednesday 24 March 1920
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Sex, directed by Fred Niblo, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1920.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 March 1920!
Which were the important events of 24 March 1920 ?
- World Tuberculosis Day.
- Saint Simeon (died 1475)
- Ancient Latvia - Kazimiras Diena observed.
- Saint Catharine of Sweden ((died 1381)
- René Acht: swiss artist, painter, sculptor and art teacher.
- René Andrieu: French Communist Resistance fighter, journalist and politician.
- René Andréeu: Beauregard Journalist.
- Gene Nelson [Berg]: Seattle, Washington -- Actor (Tea For 2, Oklahoma).
- Bill Irwin: Canadian skier and soldier (d. 2013).
- Carlo Monti: Italian sprinter
- Gene Nelson: Actor / dancer (SOB, Purple Hills, Starlift), dies at 76
- Mary Stolz: American author (d. 2006)
- 1st US coast guard air station established (Morehead City NC)
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1920 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Al Jolson - You Ain't Heard Nothin' Yet
- Tents of Arabs - Conway's Band
- Where the Lanterns Glow - Fred Van Eps (as Van Eps Trio)
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?