Saturday 24 March 1928
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
The Trail of '98, directed by Clarence Brown, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1928.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 March 1928!
Which were the important events of 24 March 1928 ?
- World Tuberculosis Day.
- Saint Simeon (died 1475)
- Ancient Latvia - Kazimiras Diena observed.
- Saint Catharine of Sweden ((died 1381)
- Christian Poncelet: French conservative politician, a member of President Nicolas Sarkozy's Union for a Popular Movement (UMP).
- Byron Janis: American musician, an internationally acclaimed concert pianist known for his ability to communicate emotion without sacrificing technical mastery.
- Vanessa Brown: Vienna, Austria -- Actress (My Favorite Husband).
- Byron "Yanks" Janis in McKeesport: Pennsylvania, USA; pianist (NBC Symphony Orchestra).
- Michel Saudreau: French Catholic clergyman, who was the head bishop of Le Havre from 1974 to 2003.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?