Monday 24 March 1930
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Free and Easy, directed by Edward Sedgwick, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1930.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 March 1930!
Which were the important events of 24 March 1930 ?
- World Tuberculosis Day.
- Saint Simeon (died 1475)
- Ancient Latvia - Kazimiras Diena observed.
- Saint Catharine of Sweden ((died 1381)
- Kenneth Nelson in Rocky Mount: North Carolina, USA; actor (Henry Aldrich - Aldrich Family).
- Steve McQueen in Slater: Missouri, USA; actor (Wanted, Dead or Alive, The Blob, Bullitt).
- Agustin Gonzalez: Spanish actor (d. 2005).
- Steve McQueen: American actor famous for his tough-guy roles.
- Arno Müller: German psychologist, parapsychologist ("Institut fuer Grenzgebiete der Psychologie und Psychohygiene, Freiburg"’), head of the Institute for Medical Psychology in Homburg-Saar, Germany, research astrologer (statistics), data collector and publisher of data books.
- John Sack: American journalist, published in many national magazines. He is also a novelist, and author of a biography on Lt. Calley and the Vietnam War. Witty and eccentric, he is unmarried.On March 27, 2004, the journalist who earned a reputation as a pioneer of New Journalism died at age 74 in San Francisco, CA of complications from a transplant for myelodysplasia, a bone-marrow cancer.
- David Dacko: Central African politician 1st President of the Central African Republic (d. 2003)
- Agustín González: Spanish actor (d. 2005)
- 1st religious services telecast in US (W2XBS NYC)
- Planet Pluto named
- First religious services telecast in US (W2XBS, New York City, New York).
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?