Sunday 24 March 1957
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican). In that special week of March people in US were listening to Young Love by Tab Hunter.
Heaven Knows, Mr. Allison, directed by John Huston, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1957
while The Scapegoat by Daphne du Maurier was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 March 1957!
Which were the important events of 24 March 1957 ?
- World Tuberculosis Day.
- Saint Simeon (died 1475)
- Ancient Latvia - Kazimiras Diena observed.
- Saint Catharine of Sweden ((died 1381)
- Jack Edwards: Sportscaster.
- Scott J Horowitz in Philadelphia: Pennsylvania, USA; PhD/Captain US Air Force/astronaut (STS 75, 82).
- Gilles Baril: Canadian politician.
- Samuel Fröler: Swedish actor.
- Pierre Harvey: Canadian cyclist and cross-country skier.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1957 ?
Top #9 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 24 March 1957 and get them!