Sunday 24 March 1963
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was John F. Kennedy (Democratic). In that special week of March people in US were listening to Our Day Will Come by Ruby and the Romantics.
In UK Summer Holiday by Cliff Richard was in the top 5 hits.
The Birds, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1963
while Raise High The Roof Beam, Carpenters by J.D was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1963.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 March 1963!
Which were the important events of 24 March 1963 ?
- World Tuberculosis Day.
- Saint Simeon (died 1475)
- Ancient Latvia - Kazimiras Diena observed.
- Saint Catharine of Sweden ((died 1381)
- Lorenz Abraham: YouTube Star.
- Santos Bonacci: Australian street musician, astrologer and public speaker about occult subjects.
- Sammy Giammatva in Houston: Texas, USA; tennis star.
- Raimond van der Gouw Dutch soccer goalie (Vitesse: Manchester).
- Raimond van der Gouw: Dutch footballer and coach.
- Vadym Tyshchenko: Ukrainian footballer and manager (d. 2015)
- Torsten Voss: German decathlete and bobsledder
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1963 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Ruby and the Romantics - Our Day Will Come
- Skeeter Davis - The End Of The World
- Bobby Darin - You're The Reason I'm Living
- The Chiffons - He's So Fine
- The 4 Seasons - Walk Like A Man
- The Cascades - Rhythm Of The Rain
- The Orlons - South Street
- Eydie Gorme - Blame It On The Bossa Nova
- Johnny Mathis - What Will Mary Say
- Roy Orbison - In Dreams
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?