Tuesday 24 May 1994
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Allison Benitez and Cayden Boyd.
In that special week of May people in US were listening to I Swear by All-4-One.
In UK Come On You Reds by Manchester United Football Squad was in the top 5 hits.
The Flintstones, directed by Brian Levant, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1994
while In the Kitchen With Rosie by Rosie Dale was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Breaking News.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Dangerous Streets or Alien vs. Predator.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1994.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 May 1994!
Which were the important events of 24 May 1994 ?
- Aldersgate Day (Methodism).
- Canada: Victoria Day, on this date or the Monday before it. In Quebec, it is known as National Patriotes Day (JournTe nationale des patriotes). The holiday is often referred to as "May Two-Four," -- a "two-four" being slang for a case of beer with 24 bottles or cans.
- Bermuda: Bermuda Day.
- Eritrea: National Day.
- Macedonia: Saints Cyril and Methodius Day celebrated as Macedonian Script and Culture Day.
- Saints Donatianus and Rogatianus
- Saint Amadl
- Saint Suzanna
- Mary, Help of the Christians
- Saint Sarah is celebrated in Camargue, France by the Roma or Gypsies.
- Bulgaria: Saints Cyril and Methodius Day celebrated as Bulgarian Education and Culture, and Slavonic Script Day.
- Allison Benitez: Beautiful brown French-Spanish, she was candidate for "Miss Roussillon" (His father killed her just before the election) on 14 July 2013.
- Cayden Boyd: American actor.
- Daiya Seto: Japanese swimmer.
- Poison singer Bret Michaels gets into a car crash
- Four men convicted of bombing the World Trade Center in New York in 1993 are each sentenced to 240 years in prison.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1994 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?