Thursday 24 November 1904
It was Thursday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include François-Marie Poirier and Albert Tilley.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1904.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 November 1904!
Which were the important events of 24 November 1904 ?
- Roman festivals - in the Byzantine empire the Brumalia (a wine festival) were celebrated from this day until the winter solstice
- R.C. Saints - Saint Andrew Dung-Lac and other Vietnamese martyrs
- Also see November 24 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Feast Day of St. Colman - Cobh, Ireland
- Teacher's Day in Turkey
- François-Marie Poirier: French Catholic clergyman, who was Archbishop Emeritus of Port-au-Prince and Titular Archbishop of Lemnus.
- Albert Tilley: Canadian captain and surgeon (d. 1988).
- The first successful caterpillar track is made (it later revolutionizes construction vehicles and land warfare).
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1904 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Sweet Adeline (You're the Flower of My Heart) - Peerless Quartet (Columbia Male Quartet)
- Egypt (My Cleopatra) - Harry Tally
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in November 1904?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?