Monday 24 November 1913
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
David Copperfield, directed by Thomas Bentley, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1913.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 November 1913!
Which were the important events of 24 November 1913 ?
- Roman festivals - in the Byzantine empire the Brumalia (a wine festival) were celebrated from this day until the winter solstice
- R.C. Saints - Saint Andrew Dung-Lac and other Vietnamese martyrs
- Also see November 24 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Feast Day of St. Colman - Cobh, Ireland
- Teacher's Day in Turkey
- Howard Duff: American actor, onscreen from 1947, working steadily for 50 years but never quite breaking through to stardom.
- Francis Tayeau: Boulogne sur Mer physician.
- Gisela Mauermeyer: Germany -- Discus thrower (1936 Olympics - Gold Medalist).
- Geraldine Fitzgerald: Irish-American actress (d. 2005).
- Christine Mylius: Germany Actor.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1913 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Good-by, Summer! So Long Fall! Hello, Winter Time! - Peerless Quartet
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?