Friday 24 November 1922
It was Friday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Claus Moser .
Omar the Tentmaker, directed by James Young, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1922.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 November 1922!
Which were the important events of 24 November 1922 ?
- Roman festivals - in the Byzantine empire the Brumalia (a wine festival) were celebrated from this day until the winter solstice
- R.C. Saints - Saint Andrew Dung-Lac and other Vietnamese martyrs
- Also see November 24 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Feast Day of St. Colman - Cobh, Ireland
- Teacher's Day in Turkey
- Claus Moser: Baron Moser German-English statistician and academic (d. 2015).
- Italian parliament gives Mussolini dictatorial powers for 1 year
- Author and Irish Republican Army member Robert Erskine Childers is executed by an Irish Free State firing squad for illegally carrying a revolver.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1922 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra - Three O'clock in the Morning
- Georgette - Ted Lewis & His Band
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?