Tuesday 24 November 1925
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Clash of the Wolves, directed by Noel Mason Smith, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1925
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1925.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 November 1925!
Which were the important events of 24 November 1925 ?
- Roman festivals - in the Byzantine empire the Brumalia (a wine festival) were celebrated from this day until the winter solstice
- R.C. Saints - Saint Andrew Dung-Lac and other Vietnamese martyrs
- Also see November 24 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Feast Day of St. Colman - Cobh, Ireland
- Teacher's Day in Turkey
- William Buckley: American writer, chief editor of "National Review," publisher, syndicated newspaper columnist and host of TV talk-show "Firing Line," called the "scourge of American liberalism.
- Alun Owen: North, Wales -- Writer (Hard Days Night) / actor (Servant).
- Simon van der Meer: Dutch-Swiss physicist and engineer Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2011).
- 1st radio-broadcast of Dutch KRO (Catholic Radio Broadcast)
- The silent film ''Hussar of the Dead'' is released in Santiago de Chile.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1925 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Paddlin' Madelin' Home - Cliff Edwards
- Sometime - Green Brothers Novelty Band
- If I Had a Girl Like You - Benny Krueger & His Orchestra
- I Miss My Swiss (My Swiss Miss Misses Me) - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?