Sunday 24 November 1935
It was Sunday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Scrooge, directed by Henry Edwards, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1935
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1935.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 November 1935!
Which were the important events of 24 November 1935 ?
- Roman festivals - in the Byzantine empire the Brumalia (a wine festival) were celebrated from this day until the winter solstice
- R.C. Saints - Saint Andrew Dung-Lac and other Vietnamese martyrs
- Also see November 24 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Feast Day of St. Colman - Cobh, Ireland
- Teacher's Day in Turkey
- Ronald Vernie Dellums: U.
- Ronald V Dellums: Oakland, California -- (Rep-D-California, 1971- ).
- Ronald Dellums: American politician, a U.S.
- Khalifa bin Salman Al Khalifa: Bahraini politician Prime Minister of Bahrain.
- Ron Dellums: American soldier and politician 48th Mayor of Oakland.
- Mordicai Gerstein: American author illustrator and director
- Ron Dellums in Oakland: California, USA; American politician (Representative-Democrat-California).
- Mordecai Gerstein: American author and illustrator of children's books.
- King George II returns to Greece after 12 years
- The Senegalese Socialist Party holds its second congress.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?