Sunday 24 November 2002
It was Sunday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jaycee Wilkins and Emilio Osorio.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Lose Yourself by Eminem.
In UK Dilemma by Nelly featuring Kelly Rowland was in the top 5 hits.
Die Another Day, directed by Lee Tamahori, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2002
while Table For Two by Nora Roberts was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Life of Mammals.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Bombastic or Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2002.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 November 2002!
Which were the important events of 24 November 2002 ?
- Roman festivals - in the Byzantine empire the Brumalia (a wine festival) were celebrated from this day until the winter solstice
- R.C. Saints - Saint Andrew Dung-Lac and other Vietnamese martyrs
- Also see November 24 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Feast Day of St. Colman - Cobh, Ireland
- Teacher's Day in Turkey
Famous Birthdays:24 November
- 2002 Austrian legislative elections: The conservative Austrian People's Party (OVP), led by Federal Chancellor Wolfgang Schüssel wins a landslide victory (42.27% of the vote), picking up 27 seats and becoming the largest party in the National Council for the first time since 1966. The Freedom Party of Austria (FPÖ) is reduced to 10.16% of the vote and loses 34 seats.
- David McRae, a conservation worker from Guthrie, Angus, Scotland, dies from rabies. He was the first person to contract rabies in the United Kingdom since 1902.
- Philosopher John Rawls dies.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 2002 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?