Monday 24 October 2005
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Mariah Sanaa .
In that special week of October people in US were listening to Gold Digger by Kanye West.
In UK Push The Button by Sugababes was in the top 5 hits.
Trädgårdsmästaren, directed by Victor Sjstrm, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2005
while A Million Little Pieces by James Fre was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Colbert Report.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Darkwatch: Curse of the West or Pac-Man Pinball Advance.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 October 2005!
Which were the important events of 24 October 2005 ?
- Also see October 24 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- In The Fellowship of the Ring, by J.R.R. Tolkien, the date is mentioned to Frodo Baggins by Gandalf upon his waking in Rivendell.
- Discordianism - Maladay
- Zambia - Independence Day (1964)
- R.C. Saints - optional memorial of Antonio Maria Claret
- United Nations Day (charter 1945)
- Hurricane Wilma makes landfall in Florida resulting in 35 direct 26 indirect fatalities and causing $20.6B USD in damage.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 2005 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?