Monday 24 September 1917
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm, directed by Marshall Neilan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1917
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 September 1917!
Which were the important events of 24 September 1917 ?
- Jean Hermil: French Roman Catholic bishop of Viviers, France.
- Doud Eisenhower: American son of Dwight D. Eisenhower (d. 1921).
- Otto Günsche: German SS officer (d. 2003).
- Arthur Lehman: American euphonium player (d. 2009).
- Colin Cowe: Senior bursar (Magdalen College Oxford).
- William Putnam Bundy: London, England -- Editor (Lvaggerier & Vagaries)
- Georges Galzy: Montpellier Military man
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1917 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Slippery Hank - Earl Fuller's Novelty Orchestra
- Indiana - Conway's Band
- For Your Country and My Country - Frances Alda
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in September 1917?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 24 September 1917 and get them!