Sunday 24 September 1922
It was Sunday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Lorna Doone, directed by Maurice Tourneur, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1922.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 September 1922!
Which were the important events of 24 September 1922 ?
- Cornell Mac: Minneapolis artists.
- Joseph Rouffanche: France Writer.
- Cornell MacNeil: American singer and opera star, he made his operatic debut in the world premiere of Menotti's "The Consul" in 1950.
- Ettore Bastianini: Italian actor and singer (d. 1967).
- Bert Gordon: American director producer and screenwriter.
- Theresa Merritt: American actress and singer (d. 1998)
- John Moffatt: English actor and playwright (d. 2012)
- David Lane: CEO (Commission for Racial Equality)
- Neurenberg fusion Congress USDP-SPD; picks Karl Kautsky
- Roger Hornsby sets the National League home run mark at 42.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1922 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Hot Lips - Cotton Pickers
- Sunshine Alley - Ted Lewis & His Band
- I'm Just Wild About Harry - Vaughn De Leath
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?