Wednesday 24 September 1924
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jean-Pierre Warner and Walter Fufido.
The Slanderers, directed by Nat Ross, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1924
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 September 1924!
Which were the important events of 24 September 1924 ?
- Jean-Pierre Warner: British high court judge.
- Walter Fufido: Bronx, New York -- Iwo Jima casualty (WWII).
- Theresa Merritt: American actress (d. 1998).
- Sheila MacRae: singer & actress.
- Nina Bocharova: Ukrainian gymnast.
- Voula Zouboulaki: Egyptian-Greek actress (d. 2015)
- Boston, Massachusetts opens its airport
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1924 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- June Night - Ted Lewis & His Band
- Mandalay - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- Night Hawk Blues - Coon-Sanders Orchestra
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?