Saturday 24 September 1932
It was Saturday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
A Bill of Divorcement, directed by George Cukor, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1932
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1932.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 September 1932!
Which were the important events of 24 September 1932 ?
- Dominique Michel: Canadian actress and singer.
- Miguel Montuori: Argentinian-Italian footballer and manager (d. 1998).
- Walter Wallmann: German politician Minister-President of Hesse (d. 2013).
- Svetlana Beriozova: Ballerina.
- Eriprando Visconti: Italian stage/film director.
- Roland Crancee: France sport Champion
- New York Gov Franklin D Roosevelt visits LA
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?