Saturday 24 September 1932
It was Saturday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Svetlana Beriozova and Eriprando Visconti.
A Bill of Divorcement, directed by George Cukor, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1932
On TV people were watching Talkie Songs.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 September 1932!
Which were the important events of 24 September 1932 ?
- Svetlana Beriozova: Ballerina.
- Eriprando Visconti: Italian stage/film director.
- Roland Crancee: France sport Champion.
- Dominique Michel: Canadian actress and singer.
- Miguel Montuori: Argentinian-Italian footballer and manager (d. 1998).
- Walter Wallmann: German politician Minister-President of Hesse (d. 2013)
- New York Gov Franklin D Roosevelt visits LA
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 24 September 1932
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?