Monday 24 September 1934
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Judge Priest, directed by John Ford, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1934
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1934.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 September 1934!
Which were the important events of 24 September 1934 ?
- John Brunner [Kilian Houston]: United Kingdom -- Sci-fi author (100th Millennium).
- Robert Lang: Actor (Night Watch) / director.
- Manfred Wörner: German politician and diplomat.
- Maria Pia : Italian-Yugoslav princess, the eldest daughter of Umberto II of Italy and Marie-José of Belgium.
- Manfred Worner: German politician and diplomat (d. 1994).
- Tommy Anderson: Scottish footballer and manager
- John Brunner: English-Scottish author and screenwriter (d. 1995)
- John-Roger Hinkins: American religious leader and author (d. 2014)
- John Kasmin: English art dealer
- Bernard Nevill: English painter designer and academic
- Chick Willis: American singer and guitarist (d. 2013)
- Donald Wrye: American director screenwriter and producer (d. 2015)
- George Economou: American poet and translator.
- Edwin Lehare: Composer, dies at 69.
- Idle Detroit wins pennant, as Red Sox beat Yankees 5-0
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?