Wednesday 24 September 1952
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
The Crimson Pirate, directed by Robert Siodmak, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1952
while The Silver Chalice by Thomas B. Costain was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1952.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 September 1952!
Which were the important events of 24 September 1952 ?
- Joseph P Kennedy II: (Rep-D-Massachusetts).
- Dieter Hochheimer: German footballer and manager.
- Mark Sandman: American singer-songwriter guitarist and producer (Morphine and Treat Her Right) (d. 1999).
- Nikos Sergianopoulos: Greek actor (Born 1952).
- Joseph Kennedy: American politician and child of a noted family, the eldest son of Ethel and Robert Kennedy.
- Dutch Minister Dark sentences war criminal W Lages to death
- Underwater volcano explodes under research vessel Kaiyo-maru-5
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?