Thursday 25 August 1904
It was Thursday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Quo Vadis?, directed by Lucien Nonguet, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1904.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 August 1904!
Which were the important events of 25 August 1904 ?
- Roman festivals - Opiconsivia held in honor of Ops.
- RC Saints - Genesius of Arles, Saint Louis IX of France, Saint Joseph Calasanz
- Uruguay - National Day (independence from Brazil in 1825).
- Philippines - National Heroes' Day.
- Ruby Keeler: Canadian-American actress and dancer, she was the first of six kids raised in a New York tenement.
- Alexandre Monnier: Jeurre physician.
- James J Jeffries TKOs Jack Munroe in 2 for heavyweight boxing title
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1904 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Good-Bye, Fedora - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in August 1904?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?