Thursday 25 August 1921
It was Thursday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Bernard Epton and Monty Hall.
The Three Musketeers, directed by Fred Niblo, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 August 1921!
Which were the important events of 25 August 1921 ?
- Roman festivals - Opiconsivia held in honor of Ops.
- RC Saints - Genesius of Arles, Saint Louis IX of France, Saint Joseph Calasanz
- Uruguay - National Day (independence from Brazil in 1825).
- Philippines - National Heroes' Day.
- Bernard Epton: American politician with a liberal-to-moderate voting record when he served in the Illinois legislature.
- Monty Hall: Canadian-American television host of "Let’s Make a Deal," a top U.S.
- Daniel Oduber Quiros: Costa Rican politician, lawyer, philosopher, poet, and essayist.
- Bryce Mackasey: Canadian businessman and politician 20th Canadian Minister of Labour (d. 1999).
- Brian Moore: Irish-Canadian author and screenwriter (d. 1999).
- Yankee pitcher Harry Harper hits 3 batters in an inning tying record
- US signs peace treaty with Germany.
- The first skirmishes of the Battle of Blair Mountain occur.
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1921 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Some Little Bird - Coon-Sanders Orchestra
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?