Saturday 25 December 1915, Christmas
It was Saturday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Noelle de Mosa and Pete Rugolo.
Au sommet de sa gloire, directed by Alexandre Volkoff, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
On TV people were watching FoxyTv (1916 TV Series).
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1915.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 December 1915!
Which were the important events of 25 December 1915 ?
- Christmas Day is a Christian holiday on this day celebrating the Nativity of Jesus. It is a public holiday in many countries, including almost everywhere in the Americas, most European nations, the Philippines and most of Oceania, some African countries, the Commonwealth of Nations, and various other countries and regions. Many non-Christians, including non-theists, celebrate secular aspects of the holiday, such as decorating Christmas trees and exchanging gifts with family and friends. Some
- Pakistan - Quaid's Day is celebrated as a national holiday in Pakistan in honour of the birth of Mohammad Ali Jinnah.
- British Isles - a quarter day in England, Wales, Northern Ireland, and the Republic of Ireland. (but not in Scotland)
- Roman festivals - (re)birth of Sol Invictus, the winter solstice feast in the Roman Empire since 274.
- Noelle de Mosa: Netherlands -- British dancer / teacher (Brigadoon).
- Pete Rugolo: Italian-American musician, noted for the innovative arrangements he wrote for Stan Kenton’s orchestras during 1945-49.
- In WWI, British and German forces declare a Christmas truce, get out of the trenches and have a free-for-all kick-around football game in no-man's land.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?