Friday 25 December 1992, Christmas
It was Friday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of December people in US were listening to I Will Always Love You by Whitney Houston.
Chaplin, directed by Richard Attenborough, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1992
while Dolores Claiborne by Stephen King was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Entre la vida y la muerte.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing The Aquatic Games or Crüe Ball.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1992.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 December 1992!
Which were the important events of 25 December 1992 ?
- Christmas Day is a Christian holiday on this day celebrating the Nativity of Jesus. It is a public holiday in many countries, including almost everywhere in the Americas, most European nations, the Philippines and most of Oceania, some African countries, the Commonwealth of Nations, and various other countries and regions. Many non-Christians, including non-theists, celebrate secular aspects of the holiday, such as decorating Christmas trees and exchanging gifts with family and friends. Some
- Pakistan - Quaid's Day is celebrated as a national holiday in Pakistan in honour of the birth of Mohammad Ali Jinnah.
- British Isles - a quarter day in England, Wales, Northern Ireland, and the Republic of Ireland. (but not in Scotland)
- Roman festivals - (re)birth of Sol Invictus, the winter solstice feast in the Roman Empire since 274.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 25 December
- Garrison H Davidson: US Lieutenant-General commandant (West Point), dies.
- Ted Croker: RAF-pilot/secretary English soccer team (sponsoring), dies (born 1924).
- Helen B M Fennell Joseph: English/South Africa anti-apartheid, dies at age 87.
- Monica Dickens: English/US journalist/author, dies at age 77 (born 1915).
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1992 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You
- Wreckx-N-Effect - Rump Shaker
- Shai - If I Ever Fall In Love
- Boyz II Men - In The Still Of The Nite (I'll Remember)
- PM Dawn - I'd Die Without You
- Snap! - Rhythm Is A Dancer
- Bobby Brown - Good Enough
- Shanice - Saving Forever For You
- The Heights - How Do You Talk To An Angel
- Mary J. Blige - Real Love
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?