Tuesday 25 February 1913
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Gert Froebe and Gert Frobe.
Hiawatha, directed by Hilde Hadges, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 February 1913!
Which were the important events of 25 February 1913 ?
- Blessed Romeo
- Kuwait's national day.
- People Power Day, special holiday in the Philippines.
- Saint Klaudian
- Saint Walburgis
- Saint Adeltrude
- Saint Cesar
- Gert Froebe: Saxony, Germany -- Actor (Goldfinger).
- Gert Frobe: German actor (d. 1988).
- Jim Backus: American actor in vaudeville and radio who was onscreen from 1942 in films such as "Bright Victory," "Pat and Mike" and "Crazy Mama.
- Gert Fröbe: German actor, best-known for his role as the villain Auric Goldfinger in the James Bond classic "Goldfinger".
- Jean Benedetti: Boulogne-Billt Journalist.
- 16th Amendment ratified, authorizing income tax.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 25 February 1913
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1913 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Enrico Caruso - Because
- My Little Persian Rose - Peerless Quartet
- Fo' De Lawd's Sake, Play a Waltz - Elsie Janis
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?