Monday 25 February 1918
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Unbeliever, directed by Alan Crosland, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1918.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 February 1918!
Which were the important events of 25 February 1918 ?
- Blessed Romeo
- Kuwait's national day.
- People Power Day, special holiday in the Philippines.
- Saint Klaudian
- Saint Walburgis
- Saint Adeltrude
- Saint Cesar
- Henry Norwood Ewell: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania -- 4x100m runner (1948 Olympics - Gold Medalist).
- Barney Ewell: American athlete (d. 1996).
- Rena Kyriakou: Greek pianist and composer (d. 1994).
- Edwin Zimmermann: Wichita Military man.
- Jean Degottex: French painter, important abstract painter of the second half of the 20th century, participant in the.
- Bobby Riggs: American tennis player and champion of the Wimbledon Men's Singles in 1939. In 1946 he established himself as the world's top tennis player. Perhaps he will always be remembered as much for his championships as for his loss to women's champion Billie Jean King in the famous Battle of the Sexes tournament on September 20, 1973 in the Houston (TX) Astrodome when he was 55. He died of prostate cancer on October 25, 1995 in San Diego, CA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1918 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- There's a Long, Long Trail - Oscar Seagle & Columbia Stellar Quartet
- Oriental - Earl Fuller's Novelty Orchestra
- No Place Like Home - Bert Williams
- Some Sunday Morning - Joseph C. Smith's Orchestra
- Long Boy - Peerless Quartet
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?