Friday 25 February 1927
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Dick Jones in Snyder and Jacques Monod.
It, directed by Clarence G. Badger, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1927
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 February 1927!
Which were the important events of 25 February 1927 ?
- Blessed Romeo
- Kuwait's national day.
- People Power Day, special holiday in the Philippines.
- Saint Klaudian
- Saint Walburgis
- Saint Adeltrude
- Saint Cesar
- Dick Jones in Snyder: Texas, USA; actor (Buffalo Bill Jr).
- Jacques Monod: Composer.
- Jane Nigh: Hollywood, California -- Actress (Lorelei-Big Town).
- Jane Nigh in Hollywood: California, USA; actress (Lorelei - Big Town).
- Dickie Jones: American actor.
- Dick Jones: American actor who achieved success as a child actor and as a young adult, especially in B-Westerns and television. Jones is probably best known as the voice of Pinocchio in the 1940 Walt Disney film "Pinocchio."
- Bruce Ritter: American ecclesiastic, a Roman Catholic priest in the Franciscan order who became known as the "Mother Theresa of Times Square." In 1968 he began sheltering kids on the lower East Side and within four years he established Covenant House, incorporated on 11/14/1972. It was so successful in getting kids off the streets and drug territory and into jobs and work programs that by 1976, he was asked by Cardinal Terrance Cooke to open a similar shelter on Times Square. It led eventually to the establis
- Ralph Stanley: American singer and banjo player (Stanley Brothers)
- Gdanks and Polish accord concerning traffic through Polish corridor
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?