Saturday 25 February 1933
It was Saturday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Sidney Furie .
Mystery of the Wax Museum, directed by Michael Curtiz, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1933
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1933.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 February 1933!
Which were the important events of 25 February 1933 ?
- Blessed Romeo
- Kuwait's national day.
- People Power Day, special holiday in the Philippines.
- Saint Klaudian
- Saint Walburgis
- Saint Adeltrude
- Saint Cesar
- Sidney Furie: Canadian-American producer-director, working in Canadian TV at 21 and moving into feature films in 1957.
- 1st genuine aircraft carrier christened, USS Ranger
- Major NFL rule changes: hash mark 10 yards in, posts on goal line.
- Thomas Yawkey purchases the Boston Red Sox.
- The USS Ranger is launched. It is the first US Navy ship to be built solely as an aircraft carrier.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?