Tuesday 25 February 1941
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Pépé le Moko, directed by Julien Duvivier, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1941.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 February 1941!
Which were the important events of 25 February 1941 ?
- Blessed Romeo
- Kuwait's national day.
- People Power Day, special holiday in the Philippines.
- Saint Klaudian
- Saint Walburgis
- Saint Adeltrude
- Saint Cesar
- Jean-Paul Hurault: French physicist and business leader, who served as director of 'Les Laboratoires d'Électronique et de Physique appliquée' (LEP) from 1983 to 1988.
- Ramon Pagayon Santos: Composer.
- Stewart Sutherland: Principal / Vice-Chancellor (Edinburgh University).
- Susan Browning in Baldwin: New York, USA; actress (Pat - Mary Hartman).
- David Puttnam: London, England -- Film producer / CEO (Columbia Pictures).
- February Strike: In occupied Amsterdam, a general strike is declared in response to increasing anti-Jewish measures instituted by the Nazis.
- Boston Bruins set NHL record of 23-game unbeaten streak (15-0-8).
- The British submarine HMS ''Upright'' (N89) attacks an Italian covoy sinking the Italian cruiser ''Armando Diaz''.
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?