Sunday 25 February 1973
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican). In that special week of February people in US were listening to Killing Me Softly With His Song by Roberta Flack.
In UK Blockbuster by The Sweet was in the top 5 hits.
Fists of Fury, directed by Wei Lo, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1973
while Jonathan Livingston Seagull by Richard Bach was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 February 1973!
Which were the important events of 25 February 1973 ?
- Blessed Romeo
- Kuwait's national day.
- People Power Day, special holiday in the Philippines.
- Saint Klaudian
- Saint Walburgis
- Saint Adeltrude
- Saint Cesar
- Julio Iglesias: Jr.
- Anson Mount: American actor and producer.
- Normann Stadler: German triathlete.
- Hélène De Fougerolles: French actress of breton aristocratic descent.
- Justin Jeffre: American singer (98 Degrees).
- Daryl Gardener: defensive end (Miami Dolphins).
- Kirrily Sharpe in Bankstown: Australia; tennis star (1995 Futures-Saga-Japan).
- Little Night Music opens at Shubert Theater NYC for 601 performances
- Juan Corona sentenced to 25 life sentences for 25 murders.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1973 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Roberta Flack - Killing Me Softly With His Song
- Carly Simon - You're So Vain
- Elton John - Crocodile Rock
- The O'Jays - Love Train
- Deliverance - Dueling Banjos
- Edward Bear - Last Song
- Spinners - Could It Be I'm Falling In Love
- Steely Dan - Do It Again
- Lobo - Don't Expect Me To Be Your Friend
- John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 25 February 1973 and get them!
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?