Tuesday 25 February 2003
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of February people in US were listening to All I Have by Jennifer Lopez.
In UK All The Things She Said by Tatu was in the top 5 hits.
Cradle 2 the Grave, directed by Andrzej Bartkowiak, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2003
while Dr. Atkins' New Diet Revolution by Robert C. Atkins was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Gato Fedorento: Série Fonseca.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing America's 10 Most Wanted or EyeToy: Play.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 February 2003!
Which were the important events of 25 February 2003 ?
- Blessed Romeo
- Kuwait's national day.
- People Power Day, special holiday in the Philippines.
- Saint Klaudian
- Saint Walburgis
- Saint Adeltrude
- Saint Cesar
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 25 February
- US plan to invade Iraq: The United States, Britain and Spain present to the UN Security Council a much-anticipated second resolution stating that Iraq ampquothas failed to take the final opportunityampquot to disarm, but does not include deadlines or an explicit threat of military force. Meanwhile, France, Germany, and Russia offer a counter-proposal calling for peaceful disarmament through further inspections. Sometime reporter Jeff Gannon, actual name James Guckert, signs in at the White
- North Korea fires test missiles into the Sea of Japan.
- Toshihiko Fukui, former Bank of Japan Deputy Governor, is named as a new chief of Bank of Japan.
- Four former executives of Qwest Communications International are criminally charged with fraudulently booking $33,000,000 in revenue during 2001. The U..S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) also files a civil suit against seven former (including the four criminally charged) and one current Qwest executives, alleging fraudulent accounting practices in violation of SEC rules.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 2003 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?