Saturday 25 February 2012
It was Saturday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Barack Obama (Democratic).
In that special week of February people in US were listening to Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You) by Kelly Clarkson.
Project X, directed by Nima Nourizadeh, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2012
while The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Descending.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Beach Buggy Blitz or Deep Black.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 February 2012!
Which were the important events of 25 February 2012 ?
- Blessed Romeo
- Kuwait's national day.
- People Power Day, special holiday in the Philippines.
- Saint Klaudian
- Saint Walburgis
- Saint Adeltrude
- Saint Cesar
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 25 February
- 2012 Afghanistan Quran burning protests:
- Two U.S. officers are killed inside the Ministry of Interior in the Afghan capital Kabul. (BBC)
- Four people are killed in protests in Kunduz. (CNN)
- Over 100 civilians are killed by the Syrian army, primarily in the artillery shelling of the cities of Homs and Hama. (Al Arabiya)
- An Al Qaeda suicide bombing claims at least 26 people in the city of Mukalla. (Reuters)
- Abd-Rabbu Mansour Hadi is sworn in as the new President of Yemen. (Reuters)
- Bahrain's Opposition Al-Wefaq group claims that a woman has died from tear gas inhalation. (AFP via Google News)
- Treasure from the Spanish Navy frigate ''Nuestra Señora de las Mercedes'' returns to Spain after being recovered by Odyssey Marine Exploration in 2007. (Reuters)
- ''The Artist'' wins four awards including best film at the Independent Spirit Awards 2011 held in Santa Monica. (Associated Press)
- A G-20 finance ministers meeting is held in Mexico City to discuss progress in the Eurozone bailout. (Reuters)
- The Australian town of Gympie, Queensland is threatened by the flooded Mary River following heavy rain overnight of up to 300 mm. (News Limited)
- A fire forces the evacuation of the Comandante Ferraz Brazilian Antarctic Base with two people dying. (BBC)
- A bribery case against former Prime Minister of Italy Silvio Berlusconi is dismissed due to the statute of limitations having expired. (''The Telegraph'')
- Pakistani authorities start demolition of Osama bin Laden's former compound in Abbottabad. (AP via Google)
- A thousand people hold a protest in Tel Aviv over Israel's proposed plan to deport hundreds of migrant workers. (''Jerusalem Post'')
- Liberal Party of Canada leader Bob Rae states that recent evidence of voter suppressing ampquotrobo-callsampquot played a factor in his party's defeat in the 2011 Canadian federal election. (''The Gazette'')
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 2012 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?