Tuesday 25 January 1910
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
606 contra o Espirocheta Palido, directed by Paulino Botelho, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1910.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 January 1910!
Which were the important events of 25 January 1910 ?
- St. Dwynwen's Day and Patron Saint of Lovers - Welsh celebration of love Dirwnod Santes Dwynwen.
- Tatiana Day, celebrated as the Day of Russian students since 1755, when the Moscow University was founded.
- Catholicism and Anglicanism - Conversion of Saint Paul.
- Christian ecumenism ? Week of Prayer for Christian Unity ends.
- Burns Night - Burns suppers are held in many parts of the world around this date. (Originated in Scotland)
- Winter-Een-Mas - celebration of videogames and the people that play them. Winter-een-mas lasts for a whole week, which is always the very last week in January, the 25th through the 31st.
- Roman Empire - second day of the Sementivae in honour of Ceres and Terra
- Robert Margerit: French author, novelist, editor, married once.
- Hans Osieck: Dutch musician, composer.
- Edgar Saks: Estonian historian author and politician Estonian Minister of Education (d. 1984).
- Hendrik Willem: Hans Osieck composer.
- Alf Brodal: Norwegian professor of anatomy.
- Harold Watkinson: Politician / businessman
- 1st stumping by a 12th man in Tests (N C Tufnell, South Africa vs. England)
- Children initiate idea of planting trees in Jerusalem.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1910 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- On a Monkey Honeymoon - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- I Wonder Who's Kissing Her Now - Billy Murray
- Dear Heart - Elise Stevenson
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in January 1910?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?