Friday 25 January 1935
It was Friday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Texas Terror, directed by R.N. Bradbury, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1935
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1935.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 January 1935!
Which were the important events of 25 January 1935 ?
- St. Dwynwen's Day and Patron Saint of Lovers - Welsh celebration of love Dirwnod Santes Dwynwen.
- Tatiana Day, celebrated as the Day of Russian students since 1755, when the Moscow University was founded.
- Catholicism and Anglicanism - Conversion of Saint Paul.
- Christian ecumenism ? Week of Prayer for Christian Unity ends.
- Burns Night - Burns suppers are held in many parts of the world around this date. (Originated in Scotland)
- Winter-Een-Mas - celebration of videogames and the people that play them. Winter-een-mas lasts for a whole week, which is always the very last week in January, the 25th through the 31st.
- Roman Empire - second day of the Sementivae in honour of Ceres and Terra
- Larry Sherry: American baseball player, the first pitcher to ever appear in all four winning games of the World Series, 1960.
- Conrad Burns: American soldier journalist and politician.
- António Eanes: Portuguese general and politician 16th President of Portugal.
- J Farrell: English-Irish author (d. 1979).
- Ramalho Eanes: Portuguese politician.
- Robert Allan: American executive and former CEO of AT&T, specializing in the operations of telephone and communications companies. Allan has a BA in Political Science. He was unproductive in microcomputers systems and was downsized in the mid-'90s.
- Antonio Ramalho Eanes: Portuguese politician
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?