Tuesday 25 July 1911
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Pierre Pouyade .
Die Ballhaus-Anna, directed by Walter Schmidthssler, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 July 1911!
Which were the important events of 25 July 1911 ?
- St. Thea
- Roman festivals - Furinalia
- Cuba - Eve of Revolution Day
- Mexico - Anniversary of the Foundation of Santiago de QuerTtaro
- Puerto Rico - Constitution Day (1952)
- Tunisia - Republic Day (1957)
- Virgin Islands - Hurricane Supplication Day
- Inca - festival in honor of Ilyap'a
- Ebernoe Horn Fair, Sussex, England
- St. Valentine
- St. Paul
- St. Nissen
- St. Cucufas/Cougat
- St. Christopher
- Costa Rica - Anniversary of the Annexation of Guanacaste Province
- Galiza - National Day (Dia da Patria Galega).
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 7 saints: St. Saint James the Great, the patron saint of Spain.
- Pierre Pouyade: French aviator and Air Force general, World War II flying ace, and one of the commanders of the Normandie-Niemen squadron.
- Filippo Capocci: Composer, dies at 71.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 25 July 1911
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1911 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Mary - Elizabeth Wheeler & Haydn Quartet
- Any Little Girl, That's a Nice Girl is the Right Little Girl for Me - Ada Jones
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
What news were making the headlines those days in July 1911?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?