Thursday 25 July 1912
It was Thursday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
The Blind Man's Sacrifice, directed by Giuseppe de Liguoro, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1912.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 July 1912!
Which were the important events of 25 July 1912 ?
- St. Thea
- Roman festivals - Furinalia
- Cuba - Eve of Revolution Day
- Mexico - Anniversary of the Foundation of Santiago de QuerTtaro
- Puerto Rico - Constitution Day (1952)
- Tunisia - Republic Day (1957)
- Virgin Islands - Hurricane Supplication Day
- Inca - festival in honor of Ilyap'a
- Ebernoe Horn Fair, Sussex, England
- St. Valentine
- St. Paul
- St. Nissen
- St. Cucufas/Cougat
- St. Christopher
- Costa Rica - Anniversary of the Annexation of Guanacaste Province
- Galiza - National Day (Dia da Patria Galega).
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 7 saints: St. Saint James the Great, the patron saint of Spain.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 25 July
- Lawrence Alma Tadema: Dutch / British painter, dies at 76.
- Comoros proclaimed a French colonies
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1912 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Please Don't Take My Lovin' Man Away - Elsie Baker
- The Lost Chord - Enrico Caruso
- Whispering Hope - Alma Gluck & Louise Homer
- Al Jolson - Snap Your Fingers
- The Last Shot Got Him (The Great Bloo-ie Song) - Eddie Morton
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in July 1912?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?