Tuesday 25 July 1916
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Girl Who Wrecked His Home, directed by Albert Ward, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1916.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 July 1916!
Which were the important events of 25 July 1916 ?
- St. Thea
- Roman festivals - Furinalia
- Cuba - Eve of Revolution Day
- Mexico - Anniversary of the Foundation of Santiago de QuerTtaro
- Puerto Rico - Constitution Day (1952)
- Tunisia - Republic Day (1957)
- Virgin Islands - Hurricane Supplication Day
- Inca - festival in honor of Ilyap'a
- Ebernoe Horn Fair, Sussex, England
- St. Valentine
- St. Paul
- St. Nissen
- St. Cucufas/Cougat
- St. Christopher
- Costa Rica - Anniversary of the Annexation of Guanacaste Province
- Galiza - National Day (Dia da Patria Galega).
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 7 saints: St. Saint James the Great, the patron saint of Spain.
- Ko van Dijk Jr: Dutch actor (Zaak M P).
- Andre Allemand: France sport Champion.
- Lucien Saulnier: Canadian lawyer and politician (d. 1989).
- Ko Van Dijk: Dutch theatrical, television, film and radio play actor and theatre director.
- André Allemand: French aviator.
- Clarence Bell: American military, vice admiral.
- Explosion at Lake Erie and Cleveland Waterworks.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1916 ?
Top #6 songs in the USA
- There's a Quaker Down in Quaker Town - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell
- The Star-Spangled Banner - Prince's Orchestra
- Missouri Waltz - Victor Military Band
- Arrah Go On, I'm Going Back to Oregon - Peerless Quartet
- They Didn't Believe Me - Grace Kerns & Reed Miller
- Non E Ver ('tis Not True) - Emilio DeGogorza
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?