Wednesday 25 July 1934
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
The Star Packer, directed by R.N. Bradbury, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1934
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1934.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 July 1934!
Which were the important events of 25 July 1934 ?
- St. Thea
- Roman festivals - Furinalia
- Cuba - Eve of Revolution Day
- Mexico - Anniversary of the Foundation of Santiago de QuerTtaro
- Puerto Rico - Constitution Day (1952)
- Tunisia - Republic Day (1957)
- Virgin Islands - Hurricane Supplication Day
- Inca - festival in honor of Ilyap'a
- Ebernoe Horn Fair, Sussex, England
- St. Valentine
- St. Paul
- St. Nissen
- St. Cucufas/Cougat
- St. Christopher
- Costa Rica - Anniversary of the Annexation of Guanacaste Province
- Galiza - National Day (Dia da Patria Galega).
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 7 saints: St. Saint James the Great, the patron saint of Spain.
- Don Ellis: American musician, a jazz trumpeter, drummer and composer.
- Joe Foster: American businessman, oilman and philanthropist.
- Claude Zidi: French film director and screenwriter.
- Failed Nazi coup in Austria
- The Nazis assassinate Austrian Chancellor Engelbert Dollfuss in a failed coup attempt.
- Austrian Nazis assassinate chancellor Engelbert Dollfuss during a failed coup attempt.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?