Thursday 25 July 1935
It was Thursday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
The 39 Steps, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1935
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1935.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 July 1935!
Which were the important events of 25 July 1935 ?
- St. Thea
- Roman festivals - Furinalia
- Cuba - Eve of Revolution Day
- Mexico - Anniversary of the Foundation of Santiago de QuerTtaro
- Puerto Rico - Constitution Day (1952)
- Tunisia - Republic Day (1957)
- Virgin Islands - Hurricane Supplication Day
- Inca - festival in honor of Ilyap'a
- Ebernoe Horn Fair, Sussex, England
- St. Valentine
- St. Paul
- St. Nissen
- St. Cucufas/Cougat
- St. Christopher
- Costa Rica - Anniversary of the Annexation of Guanacaste Province
- Galiza - National Day (Dia da Patria Galega).
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 7 saints: St. Saint James the Great, the patron saint of Spain.
- Barbara Harris [Sandra Mankwitz]: Actress (Plaza Suite, Family Plot).
- Barbara Harris: American actress and singer.
- Adnan Khashoggi: Saudi businessman / billionaire / arms dealer.
- Gilbert Parent: Canadian educator and politician 33rd Speaker of the Canadian House of Commons (d. 2009).
- John Robinson: American football player and coach.
- Larry Sherry: American baseball player and coach (d. 2006)
- Lars Werner: Swedish lawyer and politician (d. 2013)
- August 20 ampndash The seventh and last congress of the Comintern is held.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?