Friday 25 July 2003
It was Friday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of July people in US were listening to Crazy In Love by Beyonce.
In UK Crazy In Love by Beyonce was in the top 5 hits.
American Wedding, directed by Jesse Dylan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2003
while East of Eden by John Steinbeck was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2003.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 July 2003!
Which were the important events of 25 July 2003 ?
- St. Thea
- Roman festivals - Furinalia
- Cuba - Eve of Revolution Day
- Mexico - Anniversary of the Foundation of Santiago de QuerTtaro
- Puerto Rico - Constitution Day (1952)
- Tunisia - Republic Day (1957)
- Virgin Islands - Hurricane Supplication Day
- Inca - festival in honor of Ilyap'a
- Ebernoe Horn Fair, Sussex, England
- St. Valentine
- St. Paul
- St. Nissen
- St. Cucufas/Cougat
- St. Christopher
- Costa Rica - Anniversary of the Annexation of Guanacaste Province
- Galiza - National Day (Dia da Patria Galega).
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 7 saints: St. Saint James the Great, the patron saint of Spain.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 25 July
- United States swimmer Michael Phelps breaks world records in the butterfly and individual medley at the World Swimming Championships in Barcelona to become the first man ever to break two world records on a single day. (BBC)
- Palestinian Prime Minister Mahmoud Abbas meets with US President George W. Bush at the White House (White House press release).
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 2003 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Get back in touch
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?