Thursday 25 June 1903
It was Thursday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Arthur Tracy and Pierre Brossolette.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1903.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 June 1903!
Which were the important events of 25 June 1903 ?
- Arthur Tracy: Russia -- Street singer (Vincent Lopez Show, Limelight).
- Pierre Brossolette: French foreign news editor, militant socialist and member of the resistance during the German occupation from 1942-1943.
- George Orwell: British novelist and essayist who won his greatest success in 1946 with his amusing and witty anti-communist satire, "Animal Farm," and in 1949 with his shocking and insightful futuristic novel, "1984.
- Anne Revere: Actress (National Velvet), dies of pneumonia at 87.
- Boston Beaneater Wiley Piatt is only 20th-century pitcher to lose 2 complete games in one day, falling to Pittsburgh 1-0 and 5-3
- Yanks and White Sox end deadlocked at 6-6 in 18
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1903 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- There's a Lot of Things You Never Learn at School - Dan Quinn
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in June 1903?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?