Sunday 25 June 1911
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Reed Hadley and William H Stein.
Dante's Inferno, directed by Francesco Bertolini, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 June 1911!
Which were the important events of 25 June 1911 ?
- Reed Hadley: Petrolia, Texas -- Actor (Racket Squad, Shock, Grand Canyon).
- William H Stein: US biochemist (Nobel 1972).
- Nils Dahl: Norwegian theologian.
- Marcel Masson: Nangis Painters.
- William Stein: American chemist and biologist Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1980).
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 25 June 1911
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1911 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Put Your Arms Around Me, Honey - Ada Jones
- Day Dreams, Visions of Bliss - Henry Burr & Elise Stevenson
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
What news were making the headlines those days in June 1911?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?