Sunday 25 June 1911
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Dante's Inferno, directed by Francesco Bertolini, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1911.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 June 1911!
Which were the important events of 25 June 1911 ?
- William Stein: American chemist and biologist Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1980).
- Nils Dahl: Norwegian theologian.
- Marcel Masson: Nangis Painters.
- Reed Hadley: Petrolia, Texas -- Actor (Racket Squad, Shock, Grand Canyon).
- William H Stein: US biochemist (Nobel 1972).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1911 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Put Your Arms Around Me, Honey - Ada Jones
- Day Dreams, Visions of Bliss - Henry Burr & Elise Stevenson
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in June 1911?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?