Wednesday 25 June 1913
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Flying Circus, directed by Alfred Lind, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1913.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 June 1913!
Which were the important events of 25 June 1913 ?
- Cyril Fletcher: English actor and screenwriter (d. 2005).
- Katherine De Jersey: American pro astrologer, author of "Destiny Times Six.
- Marcel Rodallec: Hennebont physician.
- Jean Oudinot: Chelles Journalist.
- Dutch Parliamentary election (confess party looses majority)
- American Civil War veterans begin arriving at the Great Reunion of 1913.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1913 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- When Irish Eyes Are Smiling - Chauncey Olcott
- The Trail of the Lonesome Pine - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell
- Bert Williams - Nobody
- Florida Rag - Fred Van Eps (as Van Eps Trio)
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?